White Electrical Gives Back
The Rome, Georgia branch of White Electrical has chosen Specially Gifted Foundation as their local nonprofit organization to support this year, and. At Specially Gifted Foundation, we believe that children with disabilities deserve to be loved and valued as equals in our society. We respect the unique journey that each of their families face and are dedicated to enriching their lives by providing them with a special gift or opportunity, beneficial resources, and a sense of community.
Your donation today gives medical equipment and therapy services denied by insurance, adaptive family trips, special education scholarships and more to Rome families like these...
from the bottom of our hearts, we thank you for choosing SGF's mission to give back to! -Macey & Bree, Co-Founders
see the difference you're making monthly:
- Fall Events in Georgia for Children with Disabilities in 2023 September 17, 2023
- 10 Resources for Parents Caring for Children with Disabilities August 9, 2023
- Starting School Guide for Parents of Children with Special Needs July 12, 2023
- Specially Gifted Foundation Q2 2023 Recap July 11, 2023
- Spring in the Valley 2023 Outshines Expectations June 14, 2023